Saturday, July 11, 2009

must get focused


ok so here i am staring at my scrap table...cause i'm not one of the lucky ones with a whole room....and i want to scrap but i have to clean off my table...but i don't want to clean off my table....does anyone have any fairies they would loan me to clean my scrap space LOL...hey depending on how well she does i may let her do my house before i drop a bomb on it LOL i'm soooooo unmotivated

on another note....UFC 100 tonight...so very excited yes i'm a girlie girl BUT my hubbie likes it and i thought it would be all fake like WWE but it's not so i'm very excited to get with everyone tonight and watch the fights....well probably more fun watching the guys watch the fight LOL....ANYWHO must go make some dip....mmmmmmm fiesta ranch dip yyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmm YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment